R12 000 includes kit fee and learning manual.
Course Structure: Swedish Massage is a pre-requisite subject. The main aim of a sports massage therapy course is to enable learners to gain the practical and theoretical skills necessary to provide a suitable treatment to a variety of clients with specific needs.
The course includes:
• Anatomy and Physiology relating to sports massage
• Client consultation
• Figure diagnosis
• Different sports injuries (healing processes)
• Treatment of sports injuries
• Injury prevention techniques
• Exercise advise
• Manual lymph drainage
• Treatment techniques (pre event massage, post event massage)
• Machines used in sports massage (microcurrent, faradic, vacuum suction)
• Preheat treatments
• Massage mediums and effects
With this course you will be able to confidently identify injuries, identify suitable treatments and be able to advise clients on caring for and preventing injuriesApplication Form